[How to make mashed potato salad (Japanese style)]_ Homemade method of mashed potato salad (Japanese style)
Learn to cook some common home-cooked meals by yourself, and cook at home to warm up the family, even busy, we better cook at home often, you can make some simple dishes, mashed potato salad (Japanese style) The method is relatively simple, you do n’t need to worry about learning until you are poor at cooking.
1. Wash and peel potatoes, cut into thick slices, rinse the shell with eggs.
Slice onion for future use, quick-frozen corn kernels for defrosting, and cut tofu into large cubes.
2. At the same time, cook a bowl of water in another pot, pour the corn tofu and onion, cook and remove, and chop the tofu and onion a little.
3. After the water is boiled, put the potatoes and eggs into the steamer and steam until the eggs are cooked and the potatoes are soft. The heat is about 15-20 minutes.
4. Pour the steamed potatoes and eggs into a large bowl, mash them with a wooden stick, add the chopped tofu, onion and corn kernels, continue to mash, add a little salt and chicken essence, and mix all the ingredients.
5. Use a gypsum cup, put a little salad oil on the wall, put all the mashed vegetables and mashed potatoes into the cup, compact, and buckle on the dinner plate!
6. Squeeze some salad dressing at will, with a little tomato sauce next to it, and slowly ingest it according to personal taste. “” “Eating out often makes it easy for us to overcome too many condiments, which is bad for our health. Mashed potato salad (Japanese)The method is simple and requires very little seasoning.